Health Coaching Awareness Week
18th September – Friday 22nd September
Get involved with Health Coaching Awareness Week.
The aims of the week include to:
- Raise awareness of the opportunities and benefits of health coaching by highlighting how it can increase people’s capability to self-manage major conditions.
- Highlight how health coaching can support people to make more informed and conscious choices that prevent the escalation of illness and improve health outcomes.
- Showcase how health coaches’ unique expertise can bring about positive changes for individuals and the health and care system, such as reducing demand on services and the need for clinical interventions.
- Showcase good practice and the impact of health coaching across the NHS in primary, secondary and community care.
- Highlight that health and care professionals from any specialism can learn to take a health coaching approach, with the right training.
Making a difference with Health Coaching webinar, September 19th 2023, 1pm – 2:30pm
This interactive online webinar will draw on the experiences of people and demonstrate how Health Coaching works in practice. Visit the Wansbeck PCN website to book your place.
To keep up-to-date with Health Coaching Awareness Week, on Twitter follow @Pers_Care and the hashtag: #healthcoaching
Primary Certificate in Health & Wellbeing Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, 19-20th September, 2023
The Centre for Health Coaching in association with the Centre for Coaching are running a 2-day BPS Approved and International Society for Coaching Psychology a recognised health coaching course for CPD of members. This programme is being held during Health Coaching Awareness Week. On the Primary Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Cognitive Behavioural Coaching course, Learners will have the opportunity to practise health and wellbeing coaching skills and techniques in pair work or triads. Contact: peter.ruddell (at) iafpd.one